We are proud to announce the launch of new Tezzet Desktop Wallet - a fast, secure and robust wallet for Tezos blockchain. Tezzet is the wallet that will improve from Tezos community feedback!
Tezzet Desktop Wallet is now available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
* Send and receive funds.
* TZ>TZ, TZ>KT, KT>KT and KT>TZ
* Show list of transactions.
* QRCode for easy integration.
* Recipients-book to save frequent used addresses.
* Exibit bakers list and their characteristics for choosing a delegate.
* Works with Ledger Nano.
* Fine tuned settings (RPC server, gasLimit, storageLimit, derivation path).
* Address-bar shows current address and all its KT originated addresses.
* Notification icon shows send/receive transaction blockchain confirmation.
* Detect if connection/RPC is offline.
* Use Giganode as default RPC provider.
* Copy address to clipboard.
* Multiple wallet addresses in one installation.
* Windows 64 bit operating system or
* Ubuntu / Debian / other 64 bit Linux distribution or
* MacOS 64 bit
* Java 64 bit (version 8 or superior)
1. First of all, you must have Java 64bits (8 or superior) installed. Then:
Download the zip file that matches your operating system:
Download Tezzet for Windows
Download Tezzet for Linux
Download Tezzet for MacOS
2. Extract the contents of the zip archive to any folder of your preference.
3. Double click on Tezzet.jar (if your operating system is not configured to open JAR files with Java, you may have to use: “java -jar Tezzet.jar” from command line). If Windows asks for a program to open the file, choose Java. If the firewall asks for permission for the app, grant it (otherwise it can’t connect). MacOS might say it is a Java program downloaded from Internet and asks if you are sure to open it. Say yes. On Ubuntu, for the Ledger to work correctly, you have to add the UDEV rules (as advised in Ledger official website tutorial).
If everything went fine, you should see Tezzet Desktop main screen now.
We offer our own baking service to users interested in participating on Tezos blockchain network security.